Blogger Widgets

Search This Blog

Thursday 21 June 2012

Sally Hansen Hard as Wraps Gel Nail Polish Review + Swatch

Hey guys I'm so sorry I didn't put up a blog post yesterday I was literally so busy (i know that's such a bad excuse) but I'm gonna do a post today! yay! I've honestly been waiting to get my hands on a hard as wraps nail polish for EVER and I finally ordered one on amazon and I LOVE IT!

This is what the polish looks like on my nails, it honestly feels really thick like gel and I really like that about the polish. 
I got the clear top coat version but you can wear it alone as well
It makes my nails look really healthy and feel strong and my nails didn't peel while i had this on. I read lots of reviews which said the polish was quite thick to apply, but my bottle is quite normal :) yay




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...