Blogger Widgets

Search This Blog

Sunday 17 June 2012

NOTD: Pink Multi Glitter

Hey guys I realised I haven't done a NOTD post since April! That's cray cray! That's like 2 months! I honestly don't even know why I didn't post one, I've always got nail polish on on the weekend so you will see a NOTD every Saturday/Sunday depending on if I'm busy or not. And I made a silly little day in the life video of myself for fun a few months ago and I noticed I had this nail polish look on in it and it is so super pretty!



I used Rimmel I <3 Lasting Finish Nail Polish in Hot Shot and Rimmel I <3 Lasting Finish Nail Polish in Disco Ball which is a purple blue and silver glitter polish. It is gorgeous paired over any polish! If you want to see what this polish looks like over black polish click here and I also have swatches of hot shot and disco ball by themselves here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...