Blogger Widgets

Search This Blog

Thursday 7 June 2012

Barry M Denim Nail Polish Review

Hey guys so I want to do a blog post every day this week, but then I just realised that I didn't put one up yesterday :O I honestly thought I had. Urg my brain is so annoying sometimes. Anyways today I went shopping and bought 5 new nail polishes (not that much) but its a lot for me seeing as i never buy nail polishes any more. I saw this nail polish on ThePolishAholic's blog and I needed to buy it!


It literally looks like denim - Its amazing! It dries matte which I wasn't expecting, I like it matte but I think ill add a topcoat because me + shine = perfect match. I only used 1 coat for the photo, its super pigmented !! Don't know if it chips or not yet seeing as i have only been wearing it for a few hours =D It was £2.99 from Superdrug but you can also order it from the Barry M Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...