Blogger Widgets

Search This Blog

Tuesday 5 June 2012

MUA Nail Polishes Swatches + Review!

Hey guys so here I am with another blog post *hooray* second day in a row! And tomorrow I'm gonna put up a NOTD  :) I really am loving blogging everyday but it will probably only last this week because its my half term. Anyways I bought these MUA polishes nearly 1 year ago.... and I never used them. I don't know why, it's probably because they are really cheap. But they are actually quite good quality!




These nail polishes don't actually have names so you just have to look for a shade like this, but this is a pink colour and its super pretty its one of my favourite colours ever its a dusty pink colour with a tiny hint of purple and its a creme. I used 2 thin coats.7


This is such a gorgeous deep blue its sooo pretty I'm in love but I needed 3 coats


This red is definitely my favourite colour out of the ones that I have its a cherry sort of red its really glossy I didn't even need a topcoat. I used 2 coats.


Sorry for the blurry picture, it was the only one I had. This polish reminds me of OPI Up Front and Personal. Its a light beigey-goldy colour!

Overall these polishes are amazing and are only £1 each! You can buy them only at Superdrug in the UK 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...