Blogger Widgets

Search This Blog

Tuesday 24 January 2012

Update!

Hey guys its been a while... About 1 week! I'm sorry! I've been really busy with school and homework and i've just been going out with my friends alot! Expect loads of new blogs soon! I aim to post about 1 post every week or two! If you guys want me to post more blog comment on this post to let me know! And if you comment on my blogs and it doesnt show up it is because i have comment pending approval and spam approval thingy and yeah!! I am gonna try to approve as many comments as i can! And tell me if I should do more of these rambling sort of blogs or if I should stick to nail polish related things! Also I have a twitter it is @nailpolishlove2! Follow me for updates about my blog. Bye for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...