Blogger Widgets

Search This Blog

Saturday 14 January 2012

Rimmel 60 Seconds Collection Review + Swatches!

Hey guys this is my very first blog!!! I thought I would start with a nail polish collection that I nearly have all of the polishes in (Rimmel 60 Seconds) And I dont' have the best camera, i'm just experimenting on what camera to use ;)

The whole collection

Blue My Mind


Black out


Green with envy


Pulsating


Starlet


Movie Star


Sky High


Purple Reign


Pompous

I love the colours of these nail polishes, but they are not very opaque, they have 2-3 coats on these swatches. And they don't really dry in 60 seconds either. But I do recommend these nail polishes if you really like fine glitter polishes that are not difficult to remove. :D










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...