Blogger Widgets

Search This Blog

Sunday 15 January 2012

Andrea Fulerton Nail Boutique Peel Off Nail Polish Review!

Hey again! I am probably going to do about 10 blog posts today! I <3 this blog so much! I came across this nail polish while strolling through Superdrug a while ago, and I thought I would give it a try. It is very interesting!




 As you can tell, this nail polish is very pretty! It is a sort of coral colour with pink shimmer! And as for peeling it off, you need one coat to last you one day and two coats to last two days. When you peel it off, It almost comes off in little pieces, not all at once like most people would probably think.

This is what it said on the bottle:
*No varnish remover required, simply Peel Off!
*High shine quick dry colour
*Apply two thin coats for two days wear
*Solvent free
*Avoid hot water for 2/3 hours

And you also dont need a basecoat for this polish, but I like to add one anyways because it helps the nail polish peel off better and I feel like without the basecoat it dries out my nails a little. I paid about £4 for this nail polish, which is not bad cause you get 5.5ml :)

Disclaimer - I bought this nail polish with my own money :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...