Blogger Widgets

Search This Blog

Monday 6 August 2012

Union Jack Nails | Nail Art

Hey guys so I'm really sorry I haven't posted in 2 days!! I really have no idea why I haven't. I was supposed to write this yesterday but I got distracted by the olympics :P I wanted to do a union jack design on my ring fingers but I ended up only doing it on my left hand because I cant do designs as well on my right hand. If you want to know how I did this design nailasaurus has a tutorial blog post here.
For the light blue I used Barry M Blue Moon which is a really light blue colour and its gorgeous! I used 3 coats of that. 
And I put a glitter on top of the blue, I used LA Colors Sassy Sparkle which I have another swatch of it here.

Okay so I used a lot of polishes for this, and as you can tell it looks like a jelly because of all the top coat I put on!! For the white I used No7 Snowflake. Then for the red I used Sally Hansen Pick a Red and LA Colors Art Deco Red Glitter. For the blue I used Jesses Girl JulieG Polish in Girls Night Out. To go over the white I used Nubar White Striper. And then to seal in the design I used Sally Hansen Hard as Wraps clear top coat.

Thanks for reading! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...