Blogger Widgets

Search This Blog

Friday 3 August 2012

NOTD: Sally Hansen Red

Hey guys i'm so sorry I didn't do a blog post yesterday, my laptop charger broke yesterday so I ordered a new charger and it came this morning!! So I still took these pictures yesterday but just imagine its for today :) AND ONLY 5 DAYS UNTIL MY BDAY IM SOOO FRICKIN EXCITED!! :D

 The nail polish that I used was Sally Hansen Salon Nail Lacquer in Pick a Red. I used 2 coats :)

This is a picture in natural lighting but with flash, do you like it better? comment below! you don't need a blogger account! *Fun fact* right now my hair is in rollers because im trying out Andreas Choice's hooded dryer tutorial which is on her youtube channel and because you have to wait abotu 45 minutes for it to dry I am watching an episode of skins :) I AM FINALLY NEARLY FINISHED ALL 6 SERIES WOOOO 

Thanks for reading xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...