Blogger Widgets

Search This Blog

Thursday 23 February 2012

Kylie Jenner Inspired Tuxedo Nails!

Hey guys, im so excited this is my second video that i uploaded today! Im on a ROLL! Anyways I saw Kylie Jenner's Tuxedo nails on instagram a while ago and I've always wanted to do them and I thought they would look better with short nails so I would wait until I cut my nails. Well I cut my nails super short and I thought 'What better to do than a nail tutorial?' So that is how the video was born.
PRODUCTS USED:
Sally Hansen Double Duty Strengthening Base and Top Coat -http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sally-Hansen-Double-Duty-Blister/dp/B000TG8584/ref=sr...
Maybelline Forever Strong Pro Nail Polish #76 - Unavailable but you can buy at any drugstore
Fearne Cotton Black Nail Polish - Unavailable I got it for christmas in 2011
Toothpic
Cotton bud
Cutex nourishing nail polish remover - 
http://www.amazon.co.uk/CUTEX-Nourising-Polish-Remover-Nails/dp/B0046U6UI6/re...


FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER:
@Jazz_Girl99

2 comments:

  1. Are there any other nail polish's you can use at for the nudish color?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you could use a browny nude colour, that's what kylie actually used but I didn't have one so I just went with a pinky nude. You could even just go with a clear polish :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...